As a Senior Software Development Engineer, MERN stack, you have the opportunity to help to build exciting products. This role will be impactful for both database, back-end services, and front-end game client development, and is an opportunity to be a part of the full SLDC lifecycle for a new platform. You will also work closely with other talented engineers, architects, and designers, and will leverage the best technologies to deliver the next-generation game clients and services that will serve the company’s growing customer base.
- Collaborating closely with a team of software engineers to deliver complex software solutions
- Working in an agile environment with business stakeholders, product owner, solutions engineer and other software engineers to review and refine stories and execute on them using excellent engineering practices
- Using your technical knowledge to analyze technical system problems and design and implement effective solutions
- Hands-on development and problem resolution, writing clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
- Embracing and modeling engineering excellence and best practices
- Contributing to the development and growth of the team
- Being curious and innovating through the use of new tools and techniques
- Providing periodic off-hours production deployments and support
- Messaging application and api software development, design and prototyping.
- Partnering with UI/UX to build the interface with focus on usability features, creating
- compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the applications & web.
- Remaining up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile and digital
- 3 Plus years of development experience in IT projects supporting software implementation teams.
- Experience with: ReactJS, Node.js, Java, AWS, Mongo DB is must have.
- CI/CD Implementation experience is highly desired.
- Excellent Network monitoring concepts such as Firewalls, NAT, Port, Subnetting, VPC, VPNs
- Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures